The Magical Memoir Writing Workshop will be of real value to any level of writer whether you are a dabbler, scribbler or a professional. This is also for people who have no writing experience whatsoever but are interested in a creative way to tap into their soul’s journey.
Duration: 4 hours
Format: Workshop/groups – minimum of 6 people
Price – $120 each
Payment options – Paypal and Electronic Transfer Payments. A $20 non-refundable deposit will be required at time of booking.
The workshop will be split into 2 sessions:
If you think about part one as being the part where your brain is engaged in cognitive functioning. This is the part where I provide structure and guidelines on the practicalities of writing your story. The second part is more about encouraging the ‘ego’ and the conscious, cognitive processing brain to step down a gear – allowing access to the subconscious and beyond.
- First thing’s First: Knowing the story you’re going to write
- What’s your narrative?
- Finding your voice
- Publishing Industry Considerations
- Professional Writer’s Recommendation
- A brief overview on how to get started – and keep going
- Guidance on how to tap into all the resources you have around you – and within you. This may include:
- your senses
- your higher self
- your guides
- Akashic records (brief explanation)
- and of course ultimately your experiences.
- Disengage the thinking brain
- Guided meditations. Connecting to the source etc
- Automatic writing (exercise)
- A variety of short writing exercises that will give you the tools to carry on yourself at home
- How to tackle Writer’s Block
Participants will receive a small goody bag of writing materials – and aids to inspiration – all of which can be taken home. At the end of this workshop you will have all the tools you need to, not only get started, but to keep going when things get tough.